The iPhone 5 has landed on AT&T and has broken all previous sales records for AT&T. If you’ve got your hands on one of the new iPhones from AT&T we can help you unlock it so you can use it with any carrier you choose. This will be a “factory” unlock meaning you wont have to use any hardware (turbosim) or any 3rd party software (you use iTunes for this process and there is no need for jailbreaking software). All you really need is your IMEI and itunes. It’s that simple to unlock your iPhone 5.
- Purchase your iPhone 5 unlock
- Approximately 4 – 12 hours after your purchase you’ll receive an email notifying you the phone has been unlocked and with some additional instructions on how to complete the iPhone 5 unlocking process
- Install the latest version of iTunes
- Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version with iTunes
- Insert a non-accepted SIM card (not an AT&T SIM) and connect the phone to iTunes
- Wait for iTunes to detect the device and then disconnect the phone
- After 10 seconds, reconnect the phone
- Your iPhone 5 is now unlocked!
If you receive a message “activated” or “unlocked” but when I connect to iTunes nothing happens try connecting to iTunes and perform a backup and then a restore.
If your phone is jailbroken and it will not allow you to do a restore, you’ll need to complete the following:
- Open the phone in DFU Mode
- Open iTunes and connect the phone to your PC (or MAC)
- Press and hold the Home button along with the Sleep/Wake button at the same time
- After 10 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button and continue to hold the Home button until a message pops indicating it has detected a phone in recovery mode.
- Perform a restore on your phone
It may take you a few tries performing these steps to get your phone into DFU mode. Give it a couple tries if you need to. If you are still holding both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button when the Apple logo appears you have held them too long. If you are having issues with the timing hold down both buttons then release the Home button just before you think the Apple logo is going to appear. Again this may take you a few (or several) attempts before you have success.
Factory unlock your iPhone 5 with just your IMEI and iTunes:http://gsmunlocklabs.
With this iPhone 5 unlocking method your phone is permanently unlocked and you’ll be able to update the phone as often as you like and your unlock will always remain. This is just like a factory unlock.