The Samsung 360 H2, a quad-band phone, once unlocked will allow you to use it on almost any GSM network. The device will be sim locked to Vodafone. To get your free unlock code you’ll have to call Vodafone and ask them for it. Since the device will be brand new to Vodafone you might be hard pressed to get them to provide the unlock code. If Vodafone won’t provide you a free unlock code there are a couple of online sources linked throughout this article that should be able to provide you the Samsung 360 H2 unlock code. Once you’ve obtained your code you can use the following free unlock code instructions:
How To Unlock Samsung 360 H2
1. Power on your Samsung mobile phone with an unaccepted SIM card inserted.
2. Your Samsung mobile will prompt you for a password (unlock code).
3. Enter your Samsung unlock code.
Otherwise, if your Samsung mobile phone displays “Insert Correct SIM Card” then:
1. Turn on your Samsung phone with an UNACCEPTED SIM card inserted.
2. Type: #0111*CODE# (Where CODE is your Samsung unlock code.
How To Get A Samsung 360 H2 Unlock Code -
Getting a free code from your carrier doesn’t always work. If the carrier refuses your request for an unlock code we recommend GSMUnlockLabs.com or UnlockCellPhoneCode.com for all your cell phone unlocking needs.
Note: Instructions on this page (and site) are not guaranteed to work with every model. If you enter the wrong unlock code too many times you could enable a security lock on your SIM card.