How to Enter Unlock Codes on Motorola phones:
- Switch ON your phone with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone should show “Enter Special or Subsidy Code”,
- Enter unlock code
- Your phone is now unlocked.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear :
- “Contact Service Provider”
- “Tampert Alter”
- “Wait before enter special Code”
- “Contact Service’
It’s because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message “Enter Code Special” will appear again !
1) Power ON your phone with different SIM Card then the phone is locked to
2) Type *#32# and then Press OK
3) Enter UNLOCK CODE
4) Device is now unlocked