How to Unlock Blackberry Curve 9300
BlackBerry Curve 9300 is a quad-band phone and, unlocked, should work on almost GSM network. To unlock the BlackBerry Curve 9300 you’ll need an unlock code in order to remove the cell phone’s SIM lock. If you’ve picked up the Blackberry Curve 9300, it more than likely came with a SIM lock that prevents the device from working with another “unaccepted” carrier and only work on the network it’s locked to. If you remove the SIM lock on your BlackBerry Curve 9300, because it is a quad-band GSM phone, you are free to use it on almost any GSM mobile network.
To unlock your phone for free, contact the carrier the device is locked to, like Rogers, AT&T, etc. If the carrier won’t provide you a free unlock code we have linked to a couple of the best online sources for unlock codes throughout this article. After you obtain your Blackberry Bold 9700 unlock code you can use the following free unlock code instructions:
How To Unlock BlackBerry Curve 9300
1. Turn off the Wireless Radio
2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
3. Now, hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
4. Next hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
6. After you enter in the code, press Enter.
7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.
How To Get An Unlock Code
Getting a free code from your carrier doesn’t always work. If you’re having difficulty getting your unlock code from Rogers, AT&T or any other carrier for the Blackberry Bold 9700 we recommend gsmunlocklabs.com or instantblackberrycode.com/ for all your BlackBerry unlocking needs. Those sites are good, but if you want an instant code you can purchase an instant blackberry unlock code here: instantblackberrycode.com
Note: Instructions on this page (and site) are not guaranteed to work with every model. If you enter the wrong unlock code too many times you could enable a security lock on your SIM card.